How to Make Fast Chicken in Yoghurt
- Boil chicken in 2 cups water with 1 tsp of salt for 10 mins.
- Add 4 tsps of butter in a non-stick pan with boiled chicken pieces (reserve the water).
- Add turmeric and fry them in low flame.
- Add onion slices, onion paste, half of the ginger-garlic, yogurt, spices and salt. Mix well and fry.
- Add water that was reserved. Add salt as preferred. Allow to boil with cover .
- After boiling, add remaining ginger, garlic paste and green chilli. Boil again for 2 mins.
- Serve with rice or roti.